The Philippine Nurses Association of Tampa Bay (PNA-TAMPA) is a non-profit, professional, educational, and community-service oriented organization whose purpose is to uphold the positive image and welfare of its members, promote professional excellence and contribute significant outcomes to healthcare. PNA-TAMPA is a chapter of the Philippine Nurses Association of America (PNAA) and will uphold its mission, goals and objectives.
GOALS OF THE ASSOCIATION
- Unify Filipino-American Nurses in the Tampa Bay Area.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate programs in nursing leadership, practice, education, and research relevant to professional growth of its members and healthcare needs of the community.
- Promote a positive image of nursing to the community through health programs and projects, independently or in collaboration with other local, state and national nursing and other allied health organizations.
- Participate actively in socio-cultural activities of the Filipino-American community.
- To encourage, assist and support worthy causes as determined by the Executive Board.